This eLearning course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of how the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrence Regulations 2013 applies within health and social care services.
The learning outcomes for this course are:
- Know the meaning and purpose of RIDDOR
- Know the deaths and specified injuries that must be reported under RIDDOR
- Know the occupational diseases which must be reported under RIDDOR
- Know what constitutes a dangerous occurrence reportable under RIDDOR
- Know who is responsible for reporting injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences and how and when reports are to be made.