This eLearning course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of Food Safety requirements. The course begins by exploring the importance of food safety measures when providing food and drink.
In the next stage of learning, you will consider how hygiene can be maintained when handling, preparing and serving food and drink. Following this stage, you will be introduced to the safety requirements when clearing away and storing food and drink.
The course concludes with information about how you can obtain advice or support if you have concerns about food safety.
The learning outcomes are:
- Know the importance of food safety measures when providing food and drink for individuals
- Know how to maintain personal hygiene when handling food and drink
- Know how to prepare and serve food and drink safely
- Know how to clear away food and drink safely
- Know how to store food and drink safely
- Know how to get additional advice or support about food safety.