Careskills Academy offer eLearning for mandatory and non-mandatory health and social care training, specially designed for care providers of all types. Our system comes with a simple-to-use Learning Management System with powerful reporting tools, and is designed to reduce both your administration burden and training costs.
Click the green ‘Get Started!’ button in the top right hand corner of every page. Once you've set up an account you have instant access to courses and our Learning Management System. You will of course need to purchase credits before enrolling staff onto courses.
A credit is what you ‘cash in’ when you enrol a student onto a course. Credits are purchased using our online secure payment system once you’ve created an account. The more you buy, the bigger your discount.
First you need to set up an account. Then when you are signed into your account, click the ‘Shop’ tab and make your purchase there. You will need a debit/credit card to make payment using our secure payment system.
No you can use your credits as quickly or slowly as you like.
Our training is delivered online anywhere with an internet connection and runs on any device: PC, laptop, smart phone, tablet etc.
With one click you can produce an instant, accurate, colour-coded training matrix showing exactly which staff have completed which courses. If you have been used to manually creating and updating your training matrix then this feature will save you many hours of work.
Each eLearning course has a question pack linked directly to the assessment criteria of the relevant unit of its Health and Social Care Diploma. This question pack can be downloaded, printed and completed by the learner and handed to their assessor for formal assessment. The question pack can be found in the Resources tab of the eLearning course
Once a learner is starts a course, they have access to the course for 3 months.
Don’t worry, if you don’t have a debit or credit card then you can call the office and one of our team can arrange an alternative payment method.
Very, very easy! A senior person in your organisation can create an account in under a minute. Then you can quickly and easily start training your staff using our eLearning courses.
We have unique features which set us apart from our competitors. Read on to find out more…
- Save many hours of work and drastically reduce your training administration effort. With one click you can produce an instant, accurate, colour-coded training matrix showing exactly which staff have completed which courses. No more manually updating the matrix yourself.
- Reduce your training costs. eLearning is extremely cost-efficient and reduces the expense of classroom training, staff cover, travel and refreshments.
- All courses are linked to the QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care at level 2 or 3.
- Courses meet CQC training requirements, ensuring your organisation is fully compliant.
- eLearning is completely flexible and can be undertaken at a time, place and pace to suit each individual learner.
- Evidence compliance quickly and easily.
- Consistent, relevant training throughout your whole organisation.
Yes, you can run a very quick and simple report showing which staff are due for which refresher training and when. This will save you many hours of work.
As soon as you have signed up online which takes about a minute!
Any time you like that suits you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year.
No, you can buy as many or few credits as you like and then decide which of your staff to enrol on each course. This way you are not committing to purchasing specific courses in advance as you don’t always know what courses your staff will need ahead of time.
Yes, we do. We also offer additional non-mandatory courses over and above the mandatory requirements.
No, our courses are full and comprehensive and are mapped directly to the QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care at Level 2 or 3.