Some features of our online courses:
- Endorsed by Skills for Care
- Material written by subject matter experts who are also qualified teachers, and health and social care practitioners.
- Courses are mapped to the Health and Social Care Diploma at level 2 and 3.
- Courses meet CQC regulatory requirements.
- We incorporate new legislation, regulation and good practice guidance into our material, so your organisation receives relevant and up-to-date training.
- Courses are interactive, and include informal questions and quizzes with feedback. This gives learners the opportunity to reinforce their understanding before taking the formal assessment.
- Formal assessment is carried out at the end of each course, and a minimum score of 80% is required to achieve a pass. If a learner fails to achieve the pass grade, the system will inform them which topics they need to revise before taking the assessment again.
- High quality multi-media including instructional video and professional voice-overs.
- Learners are able to complete the course in bite-size chunks, so it’s easy for them to resume studying at the point where their last study session finished.
- Works on any internet enabled device.
Please click on the icons on the left for further details on each course.