We provide Skills for Care endorsed online care courses for care providers who need to achieve and demonstrate staff training compliance. Our social care training courses are easy to use and we provide an effective online learning platform that enables the delivery, administration, tracking and reporting of our online courses.
Some features of our online courses:
- Endorsed by Skills for Care
- Material written by subject matter experts who are also qualified teachers, and health and social care practitioners.
- Courses are mapped to the Health and Social Care Diploma at level 2 and 3.
- Courses meet CQC regulatory requirements.
- We incorporate new legislation, regulation and good practice guidance into our material, so your organisation receives relevant and up-to-date training.
- Courses are interactive, and include informal questions and quizzes with feedback. This gives learners the opportunity to reinforce their understanding before taking the formal assessment.
- Formal assessment is carried out at the end of each course, and a minimum score of 80% is required to achieve a pass. If a learner fails to achieve the pass grade, the system will inform them which topics they need to revise before taking the assessment again.
- High quality multi-media including instructional video and professional voice-overs.
- Learners are able to complete the course in bite-size chunks, so it’s easy for them to resume studying at the point where their last study session finished.
- Works on any internet enabled device.
Please click on the icons on the left for further details on each course.