Are you inspection ready?
CQC‘s New Inspection Framework.
We can help!
Did you know that more than 1 in 3 care providers were recently rated as 'Requires Improvement' or 'Inadequate'? *
Not surprising, as CQC inspections are tougher than ever. Services that were compliant before are now struggling, thanks to the new inspection regime introduced in November 2017.
So the CQC has raised the bar even further. But you’re probably as busy as ever – making it incredibly hard to keep on top of CQC compliance.
Which is why Careskills Academy has developed our brand new eLearning course for managers and senior staff. Packed with essential CQC compliance knowledge under the new inspection regime and practical applications for those running adult social care services.
Successful CQC Inspections Online Training
Essential, flexible learning designed to fit around YOUR busy routine.
Register your interest NOW and take control of your CQC compliance TODAY.
This eLearning course contains the essential knowledge you need to achieve and maintain compliance under the new, tougher CQC inspection framework.
This course will help you:
- Understand the CQC changes and prepare for inspections against the new CQC inspection framework
- Understand the new requirements CQC inspectors are looking for
- Understand how to answer the five key questions and get to grips with the new Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs) and prompts
- Understand how to prepare your staff for inspections
- Carry out mock inspection audits to identify gaps in compliance - and prepare for improvements using our action-plan templates
- Demonstrate your effective leadership to inspectors and drive continuous improvement in your care service
- And much much more
Complete the course at your own pace and revisit material as many times as you need to.
Course content is automatically updated with regulatory changes and best practice guidance - so is always 100% current and relevant.
Don’t get caught out – register today to keep a step ahead of the CQC.
(* Source: CQC web site 22nd February 2018 - inspections carried out in the previous month)