With one click, you can produce an instant, accurate training matrix showing which learners have completed which social care elearning courses, all colour-coded for ease of use. No more manually creating and updating the training matrix yourself!
The colour coded key provides an instant snapshot of your entire online learning programme:
Red Learner not started the course
Amber Learner started but not finished the course
Blue Learner completed the course content but failed the formal assessment
Green Learner completed the course content AND passed the formal assessment
Some of the benefits of the matrix:
- Instantly available to evidence regulatory compliance to your CQC inspector
- Effectively plan your future training needs
- Significantly reduce the time spent on training administration and focus on other meaningful tasks
- The colour coded key quickly identifies staff who have not completed their training. With one click, you can send an email to all staff reminding them to either begin or complete their respective courses. This saves you having to contact each staff member individually.
- Reduce ongoing operational costs
As well as saving you lots of time and trouble, this matrix will ensure you stay absolutely on top of your staff’s training and development. This is good news for you, good news for your team and ultimately good news too for the service users of your care provision.